08:03
0

I am sure that you want to know one very important thing… you want to know how much I am going to charge you for The Pips Leader.

And I have to tell you, it’s not going to be cheap because I don’t want just anyone signing up for this complete service.

Let me ask you: How much is potentially generating thousands a week on autopilot worth to you?

The truth is that The Pips Leader could help you make more than thousands a week over and over...

So, in many ways, it's priceless. It is not hard for me to charge you 597$ or even 1997$ for a software like this. But I am not going to do that...

I am going to charge you an introductory price of $87 dollars for The Pips Leader software today, but for that price you are going to get so much more than a system.

You see, with The Pips Leader I’m not just going to give you the software and say, “good luck!”. I actually stay with you, month after month, giving you support and important updates.

I can ensure that you will be successful because I am going to help you from start to riches!

But because of this, I have to limit The Pips Leader to only 600 people because this is the amount of people that my team and I can handle.

Once this quota is filled then the offer goes away until there is another opening (and once people join they RARELY leave).

If you are here on this website, right now, and the sign-up button is still active, then I suggest that you sign-up now because I cannot guarantee that it will stay active for much longer.

Really, you have nothing to lose right now because I have taken away all your risk!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Adz