08:11
0

And You Will Be Shocked When You Find Out How Easy It Is...

From the desk of: Tom Geller
Team Lead of The Pips Leader team.

Dear Fellow Trader,

You might tell me that I’m bragging, but after I spent years losing money in the Forex market I think I have earned the right to be just a little cocky.

Why?

Because I’m not losing money anymore!

In fact, I made in five figures trading the Forex market last month alone and I only 'work' about 10 minutes a day.

But I wasn’t always this lucky...

For the first few years I traded in the Forex market I wasted hours upon hours every week trying to decode the technical details like the Relative Strength Index, Fibonacci and Stochastics.

I would nervously select my trades and question every move that I made. I was killing myself trying to win in the Forex market, but no matter what I did I couldn’t keep myself from losing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Adz