06:47
0

But it hasn't always been this good....

You see I have been where you are, I know how it feels to go from system to system hoping that the next one will be the magical system to make you money. I know how it feels to follow the indicators only to have them do almost the exact opposite as soon as you place your trade.

When I first began trading forex I was sucked into the day trading lie the guru's portray as easy money. I traded 8-12 hours a day until my eyes were bloodshot and red. I tried system after system until finally my trading account was FINISHED!

After 1 year of day trading and losing my entire trading account I made a promise to myself not to trade again until I had developed a strategy which would not only give me extraordinary profits but also give me time to enjoy my life.

The system had to adhere to each of the following rules..

Take less than 10 minutes a day to implement. I no longer wanted to be a slave of the Forex market, I wanted to have a life with freedom to do whatever I wanted, when ever I wanted.


Use no lagging indicators at all. I can guarantee you that the pro's do not use the latest greatest squiggly indicators to give them their profitable entries, They follow the only real indicator... PRICE.


Keep me out of the market in unprofitable periods. Sometimes there is simply no reason to be in the market, I needed a method that would avoid trading when the market is going nowhere.



Remove all stress from my trading. I no longer wanted the nail biting stress of watching every little move the market makes. I wanted to be positioned ready for the inevitable monster move.



And last but not least... Make consistent money! I didn't just want average returns, I wanted insane returns on my investment. After all that's why we are here right? We want to make money... And lots of it!


To accomplish this I had to throw out all the useless crap I had collected from the so called guru's which cost me $1000's and go about things my own way.

I will be honest with you, it was far from easy, but from that point on I was a man on a mission. I studied setups for hours every night, I tested thousands of theoretical trades and entry techniques. I flew around the world and met some of the worlds elite REAL forex traders to pick their brains and uncover their secrets.

After years of hard work and excruciating testing I developed what is known today as the...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Adz